Rage3D Discussion Area

Rage3D Discussion Area (http://www.rage3d.com/board/index.php)
-   Rage3D Articles and Reviews Comments (http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Divinity Original Sin PC Technical Preview (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=34007782)

seanR3D Jan 23, 2014 03:36 PM

Divinity Original Sin PC Technical Preview
 
Larian Studios returns to its isometric RPG roots with Divinity Original Sin, while bringing tactical battles to the table. Check out how the Steam Early Access version of the game is shaping up in our PC technical preview.

Divinity Original Sin PC Technical Preview @ Rage3D.com

Seyiji Jan 23, 2014 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanR3D (Post 1337427081)
Larian Studios returns to its isometric RPG roots with Divinity Original Sin, while bringing tactical battles to the table. Check out how the Steam Early Access version of the game is shaping up in our PC technical preview.

Divinity Original Sin PC Technical Preview @ Rage3D.com

"Belgian eveloper" needs more D Sean :p


In other news are you doing this alone? If you are would you consider taking on a sidekick? I don't want to knock your work nor do I want to step on anyone's toes but I feel you could use some help writing these things up <3

seanR3D Jan 24, 2014 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seyiji (Post 1337427314)
"Belgian eveloper" needs more D Sean :p


In other news are you doing this alone? If you are would you consider taking on a sidekick? I don't want to knock your work nor do I want to step on anyone's toes but I feel you could use some help writing these things up <3

Fixed. Thanks.

Help how? I'm looking for a hardware guy, not so much games.

Seyiji Jan 24, 2014 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanR3D (Post 1337427808)
Fixed. Thanks.

Help how? I'm looking for a hardware guy, not so much games.

Help with writing up the previews. Not to crap all over your writing style but the way you word things in these previews doesn't seem all that good. Its hard to put into words that wouldn't make you angry or have you totally write me off as a total dick. If you have a text document with this latest review I could show you what I mean and how I would like to help. Otherwise if you are interested I could copy your preview text myself and make the alterations to show you. Again I hope I'm not stepping on toes and I really don't want you to think I'm being mean I just want to help.

Just to clarify as far as a hardware guy that is pertaining to hardware reviews right if so I don't think I can do that.

seanR3D Jan 24, 2014 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seyiji (Post 1337427845)
Help with writing up the previews. Not to crap all over your writing style but the way you word things in these previews doesn't seem all that good. Its hard to put into words that wouldn't make you angry or have you totally write me off as a total dick. If you have a text document with this latest review I could show you what I mean and how I would like to help. Otherwise if you are interested I could copy your preview text myself and make the alterations to show you. Again I hope I'm not stepping on toes and I really don't want you to think I'm being mean I just want to help.

Just to clarify as far as a hardware guy that is pertaining to hardware reviews right if so I don't think I can do that.

Not interested.

Seyiji Jan 24, 2014 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanR3D (Post 1337427935)
Not interested.

Fair enough. Thanks for humoring me ;)
Sorry again if I came off as a jerk.

seanR3D Jan 24, 2014 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seyiji (Post 1337427947)
Fair enough. Thanks for humoring me ;)
Sorry again if I came off as a jerk.

You didn't.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright 1998-2011 Rage3D.com