Rage3D Discussion Area

Rage3D Discussion Area (http://www.rage3d.com/board/index.php)
-   Off Topic Lounge (http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Shiba Shiba (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=34053250)

switchAMG Oct 27, 2021 09:38 AM

Shiba Shiba
 
Who else dumped some dough into Shiba Inu awhile back?


KAC Oct 27, 2021 09:49 AM

What is this?

Elysian Oct 27, 2021 09:50 AM

I put $425 in on October 6th (converted BTC), up over $1200 now.

acroig Oct 27, 2021 09:57 AM

Wait, don't we already have a bitcoin thread? :bleh:

KAC Oct 27, 2021 10:12 AM

Ok now I know what it is.

pax Oct 27, 2021 10:45 AM

WCCF had an article saying it was going to over a penny or a huge increase in % terms which makes no sense imo. Market cap would be in the trillions. But Im sure it created a move to buy into it...

Elysian Oct 27, 2021 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pax (Post 1338311864)
WCCF had an article saying it was going to over a penny or a huge increase in % terms which makes no sense imo. Market cap would be in the trillions. But Im sure it created a move to buy into it...

I was reading something earlier today that said the only way it really could hit $0.01 even would be if they burned off a large portion of the 394T SHIB out there. They apparently are doing some burning but it's unorganized.

switchAMG Oct 27, 2021 11:28 AM

Yea I have 150,000,000 shibbies that I bought awhile back that are growing by the minute. I used to think the road to a penny was impossible, doesn't feel that way anymore.

Elysian Oct 27, 2021 02:02 PM

I pulled my 19.5mil SHIB out at 0.00006911. Could have made another $200 if I waited for it to hit .000074, but don't feel like it's going to go much higher than this. We'll see, but I have a feeling the whales are looking at the exit. Still tripled my money.

switchAMG Oct 27, 2021 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elysian (Post 1338311894)
I pulled my 19.5mil SHIB out at 0.00006911. Could have made another $200 if I waited for it to hit .000074, but don't feel like it's going to go much higher than this. We'll see, but I have a feeling the whales are looking at the exit. Still tripled my money.

Paper hands :lol:

Nahh, I get ya -- what I put in, I am ok to lose -- I am letting it ride. I think (but wtf do I know) we got some money to make here -- only starting to get steam.

Elysian Oct 27, 2021 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by switchAMG (Post 1338311895)
Paper hands :lol:

Nahh, I get ya -- what I put in, I am ok to lose -- I am letting it ride. I think (but wtf do I know) we got some money to make here -- only starting to get steam.

I doubled my money on GME and tripled on Shib, not feeling too bad at all :lol: I didn't even put any actual $ into SHIB, just converted BTC I got from my Nicehash mining.

switchAMG Oct 27, 2021 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elysian (Post 1338311898)
I doubled my money on GME and tripled on Shib, not feeling too bad at all :lol: I didn't even put any actual $ into SHIB, just converted BTC I got from my Nicehash mining.

Nice!

It is gambling.

Sundance Kid V2 Oct 27, 2021 02:58 PM

Got some Shibs months ago, bought some more and more and more lol

switchAMG Oct 27, 2021 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sundance Kid V2 (Post 1338311904)
Got some Shibs months ago, bought some more and more and more lol

:lol: you and me both.

Been a wild ride today.

Sundance Kid V2 Oct 27, 2021 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by switchAMG (Post 1338311909)
:lol: you and me both.

Been a wild ride today.

crazy stuff!

Elysian Oct 28, 2021 08:13 AM

Yesterday there were 394 trillion SHIB in circulation, today that number is 549 trillion. Explains a lot about why the value has basically stagnated overnight. It's a losing battle if they can't burn enough tokens.

switchAMG Oct 28, 2021 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elysian (Post 1338311980)
Yesterday there were 394 trillion SHIB in circulation, today that number is 549 trillion. Explains a lot about why the value has basically stagnated overnight. It's a losing battle if they can't burn enough tokens.

Hard to say, funny thing I just read: A crypto wallet shows an investor made an $8,000 shiba inu coin purchase last year. Today it is worth $5.7 billion.

If that whale dumps his load the pooch will be flatlined for a minute. :lol:

Elysian Oct 28, 2021 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by switchAMG (Post 1338312000)
Hard to say, funny thing I just read: A crypto wallet shows an investor made an $8,000 shiba inu coin purchase last year. Today it is worth $5.7 billion.

If that whale dumps his load the pooch will be flatlined for a minute. :lol:

At the end of the day those are the people who will make $ off this whole thing while everyone else will be caught bagholding. That's why I've always set an exit strategy and followed it.

SirBaron Oct 28, 2021 10:56 AM

apparently the extra 200 trillion was a glitch.

switchAMG Oct 28, 2021 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elysian (Post 1338312004)
At the end of the day those are the people who will make $ off this whole thing while everyone else will be caught bagholding. That's why I've always set an exit strategy and followed it.

I think its all perspective and timing -- you got in pretty late, made a couple hundred and peaced out. I am still up ~10k and unless the bottom completely falls out I am not holding a bag.

Sundance Kid V2 Oct 28, 2021 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by switchAMG (Post 1338312012)
I think its all perspective and timing -- you got in pretty late, made a couple hundred and peaced out. I am still up ~10k and unless the bottom completely falls out I am not holding a bag.

Have to agree here with Shiba.

There are other cases where rug pulls etc causes people to lose money and the creators scamming people.

pax Oct 28, 2021 03:18 PM

Shibu dragging doge up 20% in one day... crazy market see if doge gets to 1$ then sell

Tyr-Sog Oct 28, 2021 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pax (Post 1338312054)
Shibu dragging doge up 20% in one day... crazy market see if doge gets to 1$ then sell

I wonder how many did that with bitcoin lol

MaxSt Oct 28, 2021 04:30 PM

WSJ: First Bitcoin. Then GameStop. Now Tiny Tungsten Cubes.

Yahoo Finance: The hottest new crypto trend: What is the Tungsten Cube?

KAC Oct 29, 2021 11:14 AM

Squid coin up 2400% in past 24 hours.

twonha Oct 30, 2021 03:06 AM

Ok, how the hell does one figure out which of the ten thousand worthless coins to put cash in, so that you get rich a year later? I've always been the schmuck that buys in when it's too late, and sells when it's too early. :bleh:

KAC Oct 30, 2021 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twonha (Post 1338312230)
Ok, how the hell does one figure out which of the ten thousand worthless coins to put cash in, so that you get rich a year later? I've always been the schmuck that buys in when it's too late, and sells when it's too early. :bleh:

You and me both.

pax Oct 30, 2021 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twonha (Post 1338312230)
Ok, how the hell does one figure out which of the ten thousand worthless coins to put cash in, so that you get rich a year later? I've always been the schmuck that buys in when it's too late, and sells when it's too early. :bleh:

Id say maybe Ripple. Im holding that one for ~5 years to see how it goes. It has some use for quicker banking transactions. Not that its a get rich quick one... Those are usually a 'get in on a new coin really early that got some lip service from some celeb' type of thing.

Many coins claim some use for something but usually not much.

I wouldnt put much money in this its a gamble no matter what you try.

mizzer Oct 31, 2021 05:04 PM

Do you guys use coinbase or something else?

Elysian Oct 31, 2021 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizzer (Post 1338312407)
Do you guys use coinbase or something else?

I use Coinbase, it plays nicely with Nicehash, which is what I use on my mining rigs.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright 1998-2011 Rage3D.com