Rage3D Discussion Area

Rage3D Discussion Area (http://www.rage3d.com/board/index.php)
-   General Hardware (http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   -Post pics of your computer- (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33744307)

VVanks Sep 24, 2010 12:37 AM

May I present to you HOU10000


ExoTic Sep 24, 2010 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVanks (Post 1336376076)
May I present to you HOU10000


wuts ur power supply? It looks like a corsair ax 1200

VVanks Sep 24, 2010 01:42 AM

A silverstone 1500W

ExoTic Sep 24, 2010 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVanks (Post 1336376107)
A silverstone 1500W

good lord That is some serious horsepower right there.

VVanks Sep 24, 2010 04:18 PM

Yeah I got it for 75 bucks, so overkill. I have a dual core Phenom II in there, hopefully getting a 6 core soon!

Lupine Sep 24, 2010 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVanks (Post 1336376811)
Yeah I got it for 75 bucks, so overkill. I have a dual core Phenom II in there, hopefully getting a 6 core soon!

Link me up to that deal lol.

Treeckcold57 Sep 24, 2010 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VVanks (Post 1336376811)
Yeah I got it for 75 bucks, so overkill. I have a dual core Phenom II in there, hopefully getting a 6 core soon!

SilverStone Strider 1500W is for just $75? Thats pretty hot deal! :drool:

Sweetz Oct 3, 2010 01:53 AM

Finally got my 600t setup. I love how clean looking you can get the insides on these cases.


Perky McGiggles Oct 3, 2010 08:53 AM

I'm not a big fan of the outside, but the inside looks perfect. I still see some room for improved wire management though. :D

/OCD

GanjaStar Oct 3, 2010 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweetz (Post 1336384197)
Finally got my 600t setup. I love how clean looking you can get the insides on these cases.


typical american biggie size me stuff :lol: ;)

you could fit 2 gamer rigs in that case :p

Sweetz Oct 4, 2010 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GanjaStar (Post 1336384346)
typical american biggie size me stuff :lol: ;)

you could fit 2 gamer rigs in that case :p

I will say, even seeing it in plenty of videos and knowing the dimensions "on paper", it's bigger in person than I expected. It's about the same height as a typical mid-tower but quite a bit longer and wider. I don't mind though, it's still small enough to comfortably fit in my desk's tower holder.

nycdarkness Oct 4, 2010 02:20 AM

I tell you one thing though its a bitch to keep it looking black and clean inside. I have to dust mine out weekly.

_TiTaNiuM Oct 17, 2010 01:56 PM



ultimadrift Oct 25, 2010 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nycdarkness (Post 1336384825)
I tell you one thing though its a bitch to keep it looking black and clean inside. I have to dust mine out weekly.

Lol...where do you live? A dust field?

nycdarkness Oct 25, 2010 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ultimadrift (Post 1336402975)
Lol...where do you live? A dust field?

Well they are working on the bricks on the outside of my apt building so alot of dust is coming in thru the windows during the day while I am gone. I keep em open at night for fresh air and I forget in the mornings.

SoulFly Nov 7, 2010 09:11 AM

My Sony Vaio




UDHA Nov 8, 2010 07:33 AM

I'm in the middle up upgrading my rig:







I have added a GTX460 1GB and am still waiting on my i7 950 grrr.

Treeckcold57 Nov 8, 2010 09:05 AM

I love your Samsung monitor, what model is that?! :drool::drool:

UDHA Nov 8, 2010 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Treeckcold57 (Post 1336415850)
I love your Samsung monitor, what model is that?! :drool::drool:

UA46C6900 - it's the 6 series 46" LED TV, went with the cheaper 6 series because I don't need most of the features from the 7 or 8 series'.

ScottDoom Nov 8, 2010 09:33 AM

That looks clean as hell. :up:

Two things though:

1. Are you worried about overheating with the case packed tight in the desk cubby like that?

2. You're going to go blind looking at a screen that big sitting that close. :lol:

UDHA Nov 8, 2010 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottDoom (Post 1336415873)
That looks clean as hell. :up:

Two things though:

1. Are you worried about overheating with the case packed tight in the desk cubby like that?

2. You're going to go blind looking at a screen that big sitting that close. :lol:

Well for one the case is a Lian-Li, all aluminum helps with the cooling ;) - but seriously it's fine. The back of the desk looks just like the front; hardly any visible cables because I am a freak like that, and because there is no backing to the desk the case is as cool as if sitting atop.

I pull out the keyboard tray to use as a kind of mouse pas and actually sit back pretty far because of it. It's great for showing things to people on the computer, no more scrunching up and crowding over each other to see that photo or document.

aviphysics Nov 8, 2010 02:45 PM

It looks very nice. The monitor is a little big for me and I personally prefer a bigger keyboard tray.

BTW where is your speaker amp? Edit: Looks like they have built in amps. I am guessing they are these. Can't find them for sale anywhere Hmmm... Oh I found them. Looks like they are about $180. Not a bad price for a decent speaker with amp.

nick5ter Nov 8, 2010 04:17 PM

My Rig, Getting a little dusty... Needs a clean out like every two or so weeks :(












UDHA Nov 8, 2010 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aviphysics (Post 1336416102)
It looks very nice. The monitor is a little big for me and I personally prefer a bigger keyboard tray.

BTW where is your speaker amp? Edit: Looks like they have built in amps. I am guessing they are these. Can't find them for sale anywhere Hmmm... Oh I found them. Looks like they are about $180. Not a bad price for a decent speaker with amp.

Lol of course it's big, it's ridiculous it's so big. And well researched, they are indeed the Microlab SOLO7C active speakers.

aviphysics Nov 8, 2010 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UDHA (Post 1336416195)
Lol of course it's big, it's ridiculous it's so big. And well researched, they are indeed the Microlab SOLO7C active speakers.

Do you like your speakers?

UDHA Nov 8, 2010 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aviphysics (Post 1336416320)
Do you like your speakers?

Oooooh yeah. Don't get me wrong, I've heard better; but I've also heard alot worse too ;) I'd get these again in a heartbeat.

caveman-jim Nov 9, 2010 07:51 AM




:sherlock:

ati man Nov 17, 2010 12:19 PM

Here are a few pictures of my most recent photo editing/gaming build.





Here are a few more pictures of my photo editing pc. And click here to see my Review of the new Dell U3011 Photo Editing Monitor I ended up getting too!

Soong Nov 17, 2010 12:59 PM

You appear to be quite good with image composition and post processing. Before I even read your post and picked up on your photography carrear I thought to my self "The lighting on the heatsink shot looks great". :lol:

UDHA Nov 17, 2010 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ati man (Post 1336423493)
Here are a few pictures of my most recent photo editing/gaming build.

http://www.joshjonesphoto.com/blog/2...to_pc_0026.jpg

http://www.joshjonesphoto.com/blog/2...ng_pc_0019.jpg

Here are a few more pictures of my photo editing pc. And click here to see my Review of the new Dell U3011 Photo Editing Monitor I ended up getting too!

:drool: Moar!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright 1998-2011 Rage3D.com