Rage3D Discussion Area

Rage3D Discussion Area (http://www.rage3d.com/board/index.php)
-   General Hardware (http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   -Post pics of your computer- (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33744307)

Trunks0 Jan 1, 2011 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MangaSpawn64 (Post 1336462379)


I :heart: my Raven 2 Evolution :drool:

I'll soon swap the TX750 for an HX850... and the 6970 is brand spankin' new :drool:

Raven 2 :drool:. I want that case so badly :D

traitoR Jan 2, 2011 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trunks0 (Post 1336462461)
Raven 2 :drool:. I want that case so badly :D

I'd like to get the FT02B, same basic design, a little more subtle look though.

UDHA Jan 4, 2011 07:37 AM

Ok I found that the cooling in my Lian-Li PC60 wasn't coping well and was making too much noise for my liking.

Enter my new PC, finally complete in the new Corsair Graphite 600T :drool: First, the case with and without the side, top, and front panels:



-

Before starting:



All Finished:


caveman-jim Jan 4, 2011 11:34 AM

Nice setup! Did the video card spacer come with the case or is that your own addition?
Update your system specs!

Perky McGiggles Jan 4, 2011 11:59 AM

Looks great. Only thing I don't like is the color of those Noctua fans. I use one on my Coolermaster V8 but it's hidden inbetween the heatsink. :p

caveman-jim Jan 4, 2011 12:34 PM

I actually really like the noctua coloring, but it definitely doesn't jibe with the all-black trend

Hapatingjaky Jan 4, 2011 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MangaSpawn64 (Post 1336462379)


I :heart: my Raven 2 Evolution :drool:

I'll soon swap the TX750 for an HX850... and the 6970 is brand spankin' new :drool:

Argh, I've been contemplating getting the Raven myself. Lower noise, better cooling. Might grab one this week, dunno yet though.

UDHA Jan 4, 2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caveman-jim (Post 1336464295)
Nice setup! Did the video card spacer come with the case or is that your own addition?
Update your system specs!

The small white piece at the far end between the video cards is my own addition. This board's two 16x slots are right on top of each other, which made these cards a little too close for comfort.

caveman-jim Jan 4, 2011 03:25 PM

Nah, you've got a full slot between them. Right next to each other is like this:


UDHA Jan 4, 2011 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caveman-jim (Post 1336464483)
Nah, you've got a full slot between them. Right next to each other is like this:


You mean this slot in between these two PCIe 2.0 16x slots here:



These GTX460 cards' dual cooling fans stick out past the rest of the card, and so the top card's fans were touching the back pcb of the bottom card.

caveman-jim Jan 4, 2011 03:58 PM

Ah, gotcha. Yeah, that spacer helps nicely then, good idea

Perky McGiggles Jan 7, 2011 11:28 AM

My new desk and monitor setup:





Pics taken with my phone, sorry. :(

caveman-jim Jan 7, 2011 11:36 AM

Where did you get that theme that makes Rage3D look like HardOCP? :bleh2:

Perky McGiggles Jan 7, 2011 11:41 AM

:o

UDHA Jan 7, 2011 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caveman-jim (Post 1336467062)
Where did you get that theme that makes Rage3D look like HardOCP? :bleh2:

bwahahaha! Nice catch. nice desktop too btw.

VF- Jan 9, 2011 09:44 PM






UDHA Jan 10, 2011 07:26 AM

wow very nice :up:

mrk1283 Jan 11, 2011 03:01 PM

I recognise some of you lot, lol!

Here's mine:




Deaderinred Jan 11, 2011 03:55 PM

Why do you have a floppy net to a speaker? Is this some kind of ironic table deco or something?

VF- Jan 11, 2011 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrk1283 (Post 1336470744)
I recognise some of you lot, lol!

Small world ain't it! ;)

That is one sexy looking keyboard. I'm guessing it's the wireless solar keyboard K750. Damn you for making me want it!

Very slick that you can sync up another mouse or keyboard without another receiver.

Auric Jan 12, 2011 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaderinred (Post 1336470796)
Why do you have a floppy net to a speaker? Is this some kind of ironic table deco or something?

What about the 80mm CD -arguably obsolete before the FD?

ScottDoom Jan 12, 2011 08:52 AM

Hey, I have that same card reader. I do not have that wallpaper though, and I want. Please give.

mrk1283 Jan 12, 2011 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaderinred (Post 1336470796)
Why do you have a floppy net to a speaker? Is this some kind of ironic table deco or something?

The 8cm CD, Floppy and the satnav suction disc (under the mug) are tea coasters. nothing is worse than getting water marks on a desk so I place my drink glasses and mugs etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by VF- (Post 1336471113)
Small world ain't it! ;)

That is one sexy looking keyboard. I'm guessing it's the wireless solar keyboard K750. Damn you for making me want it!

Very slick that you can sync up another mouse or keyboard without another receiver.

Do it! You can sync up to 7 devices if I remember right from the one tiny receiver. All lag free :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottDoom (Post 1336471357)
Hey, I have that same card reader. I do not have that wallpaper though, and I want. Please give.

Wallpaper right here!

VF- Jan 13, 2011 12:55 PM

Put the last bits together. Blacked up the main remaining bits of the power cables.





aviphysics Jan 17, 2011 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrk1283 (Post 1336470744)

I have that monitor stand at work. It is very nice.

Qb2k5 Jan 18, 2011 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VF- (Post 1336472260)
Put the last bits together. Blacked up the main remaining bits of the power cables.




Nice rig. Is that gpu cooler part of the case or did you buy it somewhere?

VF- Jan 18, 2011 07:24 AM

It came with the case. Exhaust fan.

oasked Jan 22, 2011 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VF- (Post 1336472260)
Put the last bits together. Blacked up the main remaining bits of the power cables.





Wow, that's an awesome setup - I love the black and silver mix. :drool:

What model is the Lian-Li?

Hello 2.0 Jan 23, 2011 09:00 PM


caveman-jim Jan 23, 2011 10:11 PM

:drool: very tasty. you got the additional exhaust fan in the top I see. What fan did you use in the GPU cooler shroud?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright 1998-2011 Rage3D.com