Rage3D Discussion Area

Rage3D Discussion Area (http://www.rage3d.com/board/index.php)
-   General Hardware (http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   -Post pics of your computer- (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33744307)

Darklord215 Aug 8, 2004 01:58 AM

Bought a Thermaltake Blue eye LED case fan for the graphic card. The red led on the fan flashes when the hard disk spins.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

scriccs Aug 8, 2004 06:29 PM

ScottDoom Aug 17, 2004 04:08 PM

I'm getting a new desk, mouse, mousepad, and keyboard soon to complete the "look." That keyboard is about 9 years old, and that desk is super crappy.

Mattytrix Aug 17, 2004 04:54 PM

Here's my rig :D

LimeyGeeza Aug 17, 2004 05:01 PM

Ok - heres my Beast

Still not done with it yet - have a 'lil something I'm doing with a 6" TFT LCD, and I have a coolermaster AeroGate - HD Cooler and Fan Controller to put in.

ScottDoom Aug 18, 2004 06:09 AM

I got my new mouse and keyboard today, along with a new mousepad. Now all my exterior components match. I'll be getting a new desk tomorrow.

As for the interior of my PC... It doesn't look so great. I really need to clean up the wires, but I'm not sure how. I also might get some blue-light Antec fans, at least for the front and side.

vic3city Aug 18, 2004 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LimeyGeeza
Ok - heres my Beast

Still not done with it yet - have a 'lil something I'm doing with a 6" TFT LCD, and I have a coolermaster AeroGate - HD Cooler and Fan Controller to put in.

OMG THIS IS the Preityst case i have seen inmy life!

(ex-cusez moi for bad english)

GravY Aug 18, 2004 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticKiller
My desktop! Nothin special tho

whats up with the Wallpaper :D

tastyweat Aug 21, 2004 11:16 PM

suppose I should post piccies of mine then:

This is my computer before the new upgrades (p4 3.2, extra gb corsair xl, x800xt pe, custom watercooling)... I will get some new pics soon.

more can be found here and here

P1x44r Aug 21, 2004 11:56 PM

Random pictures of my setup and components:

ScottDoom Aug 23, 2004 03:16 AM

Here's my computer again with the "new" desk. It's actually an old desk my mom found on the side of the street. She painted it a really dark brown, and glued a metal sheet to the top. I wanted a black desk, but she had the brown paint left over. I just put it up tonight, so I'm not sure if I like it that much or not. It's small. We're adding a shelf in tomorrow, on the right side of the desk where you see that thing. Then we're putting a door from the top of the desk to the bottom to cover the shelf.

Edit: We put in the shelf door on the desk, and I added some red light fans and cleaned up my PSU wires a bit.

rayzian Aug 26, 2004 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mattytrix
Here's my rig :D

Hey, I'm thinking about buying the same case (but black). Got any pics with the bay cover off? I wanna see what the cdrom bays look like.

Darklord215 Aug 29, 2004 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LimeyGeeza
Ok - heres my Beast

Where did you get the fan grill? looks very nice

rayzian Aug 30, 2004 08:47 PM

moinerus Sep 7, 2004 06:41 AM

finnally got hosting and finished of my new comp, wot u guys think?

nice green evil light.

Still some some smaller wires to braid/tidy.

love my zalman it's so quite my old comp sonded like a jet.

my mem flashes as it works, nice.

great screen so my space compared to crt, hate the bloody woodchip tho.

and one of the case removebal mb trays rul

Emilee Sep 7, 2004 01:50 PM

uglydot Sep 7, 2004 07:23 PM

Damn that has some style emilee.

Darkrider01 Sep 9, 2004 04:40 PM

emilee - that is a sweet machine. Excellent choice of mods, clean execution, nothing overbearing or overdone. It must have cost a small fortune, and regardless of whether or not you have money coming out of your anus, the machine is well done. Good job on a beautiful rig. Seeing your machine makes me seriously consider replacing my "VEGAS" style machine below with some cool aluminum and water cooling goodness.

gate1975mlm Sep 10, 2004 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMonkeyBoyz
I dig your cases. Very cool.

I am getting one of these babies!!

http://www.nzxt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2052

henesseynalert Sep 13, 2004 09:21 PM

Here's mine.........Enjoy!!!! :D

GravY Sep 13, 2004 09:28 PM

My eyes now hurt thanks.. step back from the computer when taking pics.. flash on metal = teh Noes

henesseynalert Sep 13, 2004 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GravY
My eyes now hurt thanks.. step back from the computer when taking pics.. flash on metal = teh Noes

Heheheh....sorry bout that bro!!!! :D Do you know how to resize the pic? It's too big........

moinerus Sep 14, 2004 05:34 PM

wow henes how u manage to take such bad photos?

N3xu5 Sep 14, 2004 09:02 PM

Actually I sold the PC-75 as I got tired of big cases and lights. Might get a Lian Li again though as they are sweet :drool:

This is my current case...no flashy stuff or windows...just plain black :cool:

Said53 Sep 14, 2004 10:54 PM

dude that big case you have ovether what is brand of it and where can i get it plz need some advise whit it man thanks bro

henesseynalert Sep 16, 2004 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moinerus
wow henes how u manage to take such bad photos?

Light in my room is crap/Camera is crap/Photo chop skills is crap---I need a new cam...hehehhehe

BTW, Nexus both of your rig rocks!! :D

N3xu5 Sep 16, 2004 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by henesseynalert
Light in my room is crap/Camera is crap/Photo chop skills is crap---I need a new cam...hehehhehe

BTW, Nexus both of your rig rocks!! :D

Hey...thanks :)

Actually I miss the Lian Li sometimes :cry:

grog Oct 3, 2004 10:30 PM

My rig.

Greg

Darkrider01 Oct 3, 2004 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grog
My rig.

Greg

Please don't take offense Greg because I don't know who is in that picture, but I busted out laughing. It looks to me like Clay Aiken in about 20 years.
:D

grog Oct 3, 2004 11:38 PM

It is Steve Winwood.

http://www.stevewinwood.com/

He was with the following groups:

Spencer Davis Group
Blind Faith
Traffic
And as a Solo artist for many years.

If you don't remember Blind Faith they included some well know players:
Eric Clapton: Guitar
Steve Winwood: Organ, Vocals
Ginger Baker: Drums, Percussion
Rich Grech: Bass

Ginger Baker is well know as the drummer in Cream. Eric Clapton also was with the group Cream.

Greg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkrider01
Please don't take offense Greg because I don't know who is in that picture, but I busted out laughing. It looks to me like Clay Aiken in about 20 years.
:D