Rage3D Discussion Area

Rage3D Discussion Area (http://www.rage3d.com/board/index.php)
-   General Hardware (http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   -Post pics of your computer- (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33744307)

mishy Mar 3, 2004 11:26 PM

Just updated mine to show off my new watercoolin setup and am really chuffed with,
specailly cos it took 4weeks to import from USA (half price cos of the low $$$ :) )

Got my flamate mate to help me take some funky shots including lens flares and long exposure to make the UV even more Uber!http://www.gruntville.com/casegallery/albuq61

GravY Mar 4, 2004 03:11 AM

looks good, like the colors..

Yoda Mar 4, 2004 12:26 PM

Mine; I did the interior in gold to match the mobo and other components. CoolerMaster ATC-710 case.

RevolutioniZed Mar 4, 2004 02:49 PM

Nice, but I think you can manage a higher FSB.....I have 2700 ram, and I hit 400mhz.

HorridVisage Mar 4, 2004 03:29 PM

Hitman check our PM.

Yoda Mar 4, 2004 03:32 PM

I tried the 400 bus and rig won't even post, even with different ram timings.
I see your using the Kingston Hyper X cas level2, so why are you using cas level 3?

RevolutioniZed Mar 4, 2004 03:41 PM

My computer wont boot unless I use these settings

TheMonkeyBoyz Mar 4, 2004 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by mishy
Just updated mine to show off my new watercoolin setup and am really chuffed with,
specailly cos it took 4weeks to import from USA (half price cos of the low $$$ :) )

Got my flamate mate to help me take some funky shots including lens flares and long exposure to make the UV even more Uber!http://www.gruntville.com/casegallery/albuq61

Man - all those colors - how trippy!

Some of you guys really make computers look cool and fun. I'm just too bland... :(

mishy Mar 4, 2004 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TheMonkeyBoyz
Man - all those colors - how trippy!

Some of you guys really make computers look cool and fun. I'm just too bland... :(

cheers,
i posted it on another site and got nothing but abuse, quiet funny tho.
a guy on their has something against any1 with neons and thinkins i ve wrecked a perfectly good case.:p
http://metku.net/modgallery/detail.php?id=1687

RevolutioniZed Mar 4, 2004 09:35 PM

Sez your comp is at 2.4ghz in your 3dmark scores......

Andrew LB Mar 4, 2004 09:52 PM

there are a few pics of my rig in the links in my signature. I don't think they have been updated since i installed my 5th HDD though.

RevolutioniZed Mar 4, 2004 09:52 PM

Dont you go to AMDMB andrew?

DeathKnight Mar 4, 2004 10:34 PM

Bought my NZXT Guardian case from work this evening. I've got it all put together now. I also bought rounded IDE and floppy cables as well as a blue LED fan to put in the front of the case (I also added one of my own case fans to the rear exhaust since it only comes with one there).

The case rules IMO. Nice, quality build to it. The fading LED's in the front are pretty neat. It's a pretty quiet case even with 7 80mm fans altogether. I did swap out the power supply for a 500 watt one I had sitting here. For some reason it only came with a 300 watt supply, but the silver one that's at work has a 400 watt. Overall I'm very pleased :)

Here are the pics (quality isn't the best since the digicam is only 1.3MP):

DeathKnight Mar 4, 2004 10:36 PM

S'more..

My cat watching me wondering what the hell I'm doing... heh

RevolutioniZed Mar 4, 2004 10:54 PM

Your cat is scurry in that last pic lol nice rig BTW

Andrew LB Mar 5, 2004 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by HitmanCN47
Dont you go to AMDMB andrew?
Yea. I frequent Amdmb, Rage3d, and xtremesystems.

Quote:

Your cat is scurry in that last pic lol nice rig BTW
LoL. I just noticed that too.

Yoda Mar 5, 2004 01:30 AM

Cat; How dare you look at me, now you die, LOL

Or the new cat mod.

Anyway, cool case.

DeathKnight Mar 5, 2004 08:45 PM

I decided to get a cold cathode to light up the case some more. Here are a couple pics of what it looks like right now:

:D

RevolutioniZed Mar 5, 2004 09:39 PM

Cool! I need some blue cothodes....

Cubanx Mar 6, 2004 06:15 AM

RevolutioniZed Mar 6, 2004 11:46 AM

Nice, is it watercooled?

RevolutioniZed Mar 6, 2004 02:22 PM

Heres a new pic...

RevolutioniZed Mar 6, 2004 02:24 PM

Another one...:D

Cubanx Mar 6, 2004 05:35 PM

Quote:

Nice, is it watercooled?
Thanks, no its just air cooled with all my cabling UV sleeved ;)

I was thinking about adding that Big new UV Aerocool HT-101 heatsink that would brighten the upperleft corner but I'm not sure I want to spend any more on this rig but instead wait for the upcoming next generation of PCI express motherboards and components. Maybe if I see it onsale i'll bite.

TheMonkeyBoyz Mar 6, 2004 06:42 PM

I kinda envy you guys that have the stones to trick out your rigs.

I'm just one of those dudes that focuses on making it work as reliably as possible
and have not really bothered trying to trick them out - just used the same old beige
boxes that people have for years.

I guess buying an Alienware in the classic case with a Silver color, I've kind of taken
a step into the arena of "Cool", but I should probably try to do something radical
if I build another system for myself.

Then I could be all "MACHO" like you guys! :D

Shapeshifter Mar 6, 2004 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Vanadium
WOW , it's been a while since i've seen one of these. :)
(NWT License Plate )

Ive got a NWT license plate right here beside me, my grandfather was there when I was born (1983) so he decided to pick me up a license plate as a gift :lol:

slightly diffrent from the one in that picture thou (has the same polar bear shape) but it says canada on the bottom left, and then the year on the bottom right (1983)

License plate # is 30-170

:D

he also gave me a yukon license plate at the same time, but this one is from 1976, says Home of the klondike at the top, has a picture of a guy with a shiv with some gold in it (he told me its an actual gold flake on it) there does appear to be a piece of "gold like" substance melted onto it. U128 is the Plate #.

citywok Mar 6, 2004 07:32 PM

here is my HTPC

RevolutioniZed Mar 6, 2004 07:37 PM

nobody like mine?! = (

cloakanddagger Mar 6, 2004 07:41 PM

Quote:

nobody like mine?! = (
Nazi = teh bad

NaVtIiDIA Mar 6, 2004 08:16 PM

lets not start a race riot. or w/e he messed up making a design and never removed it. let it go... lol