Rage3D Discussion Area

Rage3D Discussion Area (http://www.rage3d.com/board/index.php)
-   PC Gaming (http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   GTA VI (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=34027296)

Megaman Apr 7, 2016 12:56 AM

GTA VI
 
Because we know it's coming.

0091/2 Apr 7, 2016 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megaman (Post 1337837686)
Because we know it's coming.

2years from now.:bleh:

Megaman Apr 7, 2016 01:31 AM

.

Quote:

Rockstar has confirmed development on GTA 6, and they have stated that they would like to create one Grand Theft Auto game with all previous cities from the series. In an interview with Digital Trends, Rockstar North head Leslie Benzies said he envisions players being able to travel back and forth to revisit places they explored in past games. [3]

“Of course at some point we would like to have one big world containing all our cities and let the player fly between them and revisit their favorite areas,” Benzies said. “In that context re-imagining Vice City would be very interesting.”

As of March 29, 2016, Rockstar hadn't settled on a location. They had previously scouted Tokyo, but this is not a confirmed location for GTA 6

ThirdEye Apr 7, 2016 02:33 AM

GTA VI: Pyongyang

Play as Kim Jong-un to become the ruler of North Korea. Mid story, second part of the map opens up and you get to invade South Korea.

lviz Apr 7, 2016 04:51 AM

Whatever they do, I hope for a good single player experience. The story of GTA5 wasn't very good, and all extra content has been for GTA Online, which I don't play.

Darkz0r Apr 7, 2016 07:36 AM

I hope they invest a good amount of resources in a good custom mission creator...only way to give it longevity!

Exposed Apr 7, 2016 08:14 AM

Honestly, I'd rather they work on Red Dead Redemption 2 before GTA6. They can keep GTAV alive for many more years with single player DLCs like they did with GTA4.

theshadowcult Apr 7, 2016 08:22 AM

If we get a gta6 it will either be something like metal gear 5 or an online only thing.

Meteor_of_War Apr 7, 2016 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exposed (Post 1337837745)
Honestly, I'd rather they work on Red Dead Redemption 2 before GTA6.

Hell to the YES!

I still have not even played GTAV because honestly I think I'm a bit tired of GTA games right now. But another RDR, or even a remastered PC version of the original and I'd be in for on day one.

logical Apr 7, 2016 09:27 AM

I should delete the thread because no info. :lol:

0091/2 Apr 7, 2016 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdEye (Post 1337837703)
GTA VI: Pyongyang

Play as Kim Jong-un to become the ruler of North Korea. Mid story, second part of the map opens up and you get to invade South Korea.

:lol:
Quote:

Originally Posted by logical (Post 1337837773)
I should delete the thread because no info. :lol:

You should change the title GTA VI: Pyongyang.:bleh:

Megaman Apr 7, 2016 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logical (Post 1337837773)
I should delete the thread because no info. :lol:

You better give those thick glasses of yours a wipe. And pop a few pimples while you are there.

Progression Apr 7, 2016 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War (Post 1337837769)
Hell to the YES!

I still have not even played GTAV because honestly I think I'm a bit tired of GTA games right now. But another RDR, or even a remastered PC version of the original and I'd be in for on day one.

You'd look for a 40% discount price before purchasing, lets be real here. :bleh: :lol: :p

logical Apr 7, 2016 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megaman (Post 1337837945)
You better give those thick glasses of yours a wipe. And pop a few pimples while you are there.

You should as well for creating a thread with no meaningful info just "because its coming" We might as well preempt every cod from here until 2030 with a thread.

Megaman Apr 7, 2016 06:31 PM

Keep scrubbing them.

logical Apr 7, 2016 06:38 PM

Not going to argue with you. If you want further discussion on it you're free to PM me.

Meteor_of_War Apr 7, 2016 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Progression (Post 1337837951)
You'd look for a 40% discount price before purchasing, lets be real here. :bleh: :lol: :p

:lol:

RDR is definitely a game I'd buy at release. But yeah of course I'd try to find a 10-20% off deal. But I'd pay full price if there was no deal and i knew the port was solid.

Dungeoncrawler Apr 9, 2016 06:42 PM

:lol: only reason the single player version gets post-release support is to keep updating the online component.

night Apr 11, 2016 04:10 PM

I know it might not be best for all game play but some place like houston or dallas with just massive amount of wide spread freeways would be awesome.

Megaman Apr 11, 2016 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by logical (Post 1337837974)
You should as well for creating a thread with no meaningful info just "because its coming" We might as well preempt every cod from here until 2030 with a thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by logical (Post 1337837977)
Not going to argue with you. If you want further discussion on it you're free to PM me.



No need.


http://www.rage3d.com/board/showpost...92&postcount=3

ThirdEye Apr 11, 2016 10:14 PM

ouhhh there's tension in this thread


Megaman Apr 11, 2016 10:16 PM


Vanz_007 Apr 11, 2016 10:19 PM

GTA VI - Earth

Jerm357 Apr 11, 2016 10:28 PM

GTA VI - Detroit

ThirdEye Apr 11, 2016 10:36 PM

the tension between logical and megaman has to be settled in the most honorable way. A 1vs1 to the death in a multiplayer game.

But which game?

logical Apr 11, 2016 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdEye (Post 1337839148)
the tension between logical and megaman has to be settled in the most honorable way. A 1vs1 to the death in a multiplayer game.

But which game?

The one where I win

ThirdEye Apr 11, 2016 10:43 PM

make sure to record the duel, also the pre fight mic trash talk and the post fight humble remarks toward eachother.

ThirdEye Apr 12, 2016 04:13 PM

so what's up ?


Megaman Apr 12, 2016 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdEye (Post 1337839455)
so what's up ?



ThirdEye Apr 12, 2016 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megaman (Post 1337839477)



your move logical


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright ©1998-2011 Rage3D.com