Rage3D Discussion Area

Rage3D Discussion Area (http://www.rage3d.com/board/index.php)
-   General Hardware (http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   -Post pics of your computer- (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33744307)

coyote81 Apr 12, 2009 10:23 PM

This makes me want to paint the inside of my case black. But to go without my computer for a day or so, man I don't know. :rolleyes:

Anyway very sweet rigs here guy's

Jokerzwild Apr 12, 2009 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coyote81 (Post 1335855106)
This makes me want to paint the inside of my case black. But to go without my computer for a day or so, man I don't know. :rolleyes:

Anyway very sweet rigs here guy's

:lol: I was just thinking the same thing. Actually I already have a can of black engine paint that would work great on it. Hmm... might try it out on my wife's pc before mine :bleh:.

coyote81 Apr 13, 2009 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jokerzwild (Post 1335855131)
:lol: I was just thinking the same thing. Actually I already have a can of black engine paint that would work great on it. Hmm... might try it out on my wife's pc before mine :bleh:.

I read this to my wife and she said hmm, that sounds like something you'd do. I laughed and said well yeah, my computers worth more gotta pratice somewhere :)

But seriously I do have an old HP sitting around that would be good. Paint the whole thing black inside and out, hmm and maybe the HP monitor also. then I could paint my wifes monitor, maybe she'd not want a LCD so soon.

Black spray paint.........$5

Making the wife think she's getting something new............Priceless!!!

Jokerzwild Apr 18, 2009 05:43 PM

Here's a pic of my work in progress entertainment room/office/sacred man cave :D. I've got my personal machine in here, a DTV HD receiver going to my 23in 1080p LCD via HDMI, the PC is hooked up to it through DVI. All the sound is going through my Xfi into my Logitech 5.1's. Hehe, I've got the sats tacked to the rear edges of the couch :D. It's ghetto but it sounds ok.

As you can see I use a rolling keyboard/mouse stand so that I can do everything from the comfort of the couch. It really works out great, this stand has been one of the best pc related purchases I've ever made :). I was using an office chair in front of the couch for pc use, just moving it out of the way when I was on the couch watching tv but I got irritated with that, thus the search for a rollaround. Now I can go from browsing Rage to watching HDTV withough even moving off my fat ass :lol:.

I also use a wireless 360 controller for all pc games that make use of it, but since I can play with the kb/m from my couch it really doesn't make a difference.

Going forward, I want to buy a wireless keyboard as the wire on this one gets in the way, and I need to get some decorations up on the walls, right now it's just bare white walls. That, in combo with my workbench and plastic storage bins (not pictured) reminds me of somewhere the unibomber would be living, working on bombs or something :bleh:. I also want to get a little fridge to cement the fact that I hardly ever have to leave this room, but my wife is nixing the fridge for some reason :bleh:.

Anyhow there you have it, the place I do my home Rage browsing from!

Dandingo Apr 19, 2009 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jokerzwild (Post 1335861185)
Here's a pic of my work in progress entertainment room/office/sacred man cave :D. I've got my personal machine in here, a DTV HD receiver going to my 23in 1080p LCD via HDMI, the PC is hooked up to it through DVI. All the sound is going through my Xfi into my Logitech 5.1's. Hehe, I've got the sats tacked to the rear edges of the couch :D. It's ghetto but it sounds ok.

As you can see I use a rolling keyboard/mouse stand so that I can do everything from the comfort of the couch. It really works out great, this stand has been one of the best pc related purchases I've ever made :). I was using an office chair in front of the couch for pc use, just moving it out of the way when I was on the couch watching tv but I got irritated with that, thus the search for a rollaround. Now I can go from browsing Rage to watching HDTV withough even moving off my fat ass :lol:.

I also use a wireless 360 controller for all pc games that make use of it, but since I can play with the kb/m from my couch it really doesn't make a difference.

Going forward, I want to buy a wireless keyboard as the wire on this one gets in the way, and I need to get some decorations up on the walls, right now it's just bare white walls. That, in combo with my workbench and plastic storage bins (not pictured) reminds me of somewhere the unibomber would be living, working on bombs or something :bleh:. I also want to get a little fridge to cement the fact that I hardly ever have to leave this room, but my wife is nixing the fridge for some reason :bleh:.

:nuts:

;)

SIrPauly Apr 19, 2009 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jokerzwild (Post 1335861185)

It's good to have caves that are sacred!:)

Jokerzwild Apr 19, 2009 12:06 PM

Oh and notice the way I put one of those scented oit thingies right over the top exhaust fan of my 300. It throws the scent all over the room :heart:.

I'm trying too hard right? :bleh:

GravY Apr 19, 2009 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jokerzwild (Post 1335861949)
Oh and notice the way I put one of those scented oit thingies right over the top exhaust fan of my 300. It throws the scent all over the room :heart:.

you should be marketing that idea now.. ;)

adadk Apr 19, 2009 06:26 PM

The wife thinks I have a problem....

Sound_Card Apr 19, 2009 08:24 PM

nice! Your wife probably has a problem then.

OverclockN' Apr 19, 2009 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adadk (Post 1335862199)
The wife thinks I have a problem....

I know what you mean, my wife says the same thing about a lot of my hobbies! Especially PC's. :D

Looks good man, love your setup. I would feel right at home there.

traitoR Apr 20, 2009 12:32 AM

Are those speakers mounted to the chair ? :D

Studio Apr 20, 2009 03:59 AM

raziel Apr 20, 2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jokerzwild (Post 1335861949)

:nuts:

:lol:

raziel Apr 20, 2009 05:55 PM

This is my setup at work. From the left:

MacBook Pro 15"
Intel 1.83 Ghz Core Duo
2GB RAM 667 Mhz DDR2
320GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive

HP Compaq nc6120 (company laptop)
WHO
CARES

Sony Vaio P
1.33 Ghz Atom Processor
2GB RAM
60GB Hard Drive

I'll take pictures of my home setup later.

DaJMasta Apr 21, 2009 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raziel (Post 1335863255)

This is my setup at work. From the left:

MacBook Pro 15"
Intel 1.83 Ghz Core Duo
2GB RAM 667 Mhz DDR2
320GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive

HP Compaq nc6120 (company laptop)
WHO
CARES

Sony Vaio P
1.33 Ghz Atom Processor
2GB RAM
60GB Hard Drive

I'll take pictures of my home setup later.

They're fine machines and it looks very clean.... but when I see a desk with that much empty space (and which you can see so much of the cube wall), I just want to cram it with monitors.

Qb2k5 Apr 22, 2009 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Studio (Post 1335862496)

Do you work for dell.:bleh:

SSXeon Apr 22, 2009 05:00 PM

Hey they have great monitors. :bleh:

Studio Apr 22, 2009 05:13 PM

No, I don't work for Dell.

aRandomRobot Apr 24, 2009 11:26 AM

:Pics:

SSXeon Apr 25, 2009 01:23 PM

Nice Robot, love it when red cards are in rigs. :D

sbrehm72255 Apr 25, 2009 10:40 PM

My rig after latest video and water cooling upgrade.

oasked Apr 26, 2009 02:39 AM

Sweet! :drool:

buck890 May 3, 2009 04:07 AM

here is my rig

By buck890

OverclockN' May 3, 2009 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buck890 (Post 1335875786)
here is my rig

By buck890

Ooohhh, I like that! :drool:

buck890 May 4, 2009 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OverclockN' (Post 1335876119)
Ooohhh, I like that! :drool:

Thank You!!

Qb2k5 May 6, 2009 08:28 PM

I like that table.

biscuitownz May 6, 2009 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbrehm72255 (Post 1335868959)
My rig after latest video and water cooling upgrade.

LOL you have your hdd rack outside of your case hope i dont jack it :drool:
anyways your case looks sweet& nice watercooling!

biscuitownz May 6, 2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greasy (Post 1335738017)
Got my new Radiator installed today, so I went ahead and replaced the fans on it. Pictures do not do these justice. Look like liquid metal floating around.

Pretend you don't see the ghetto ass spot cool in there. This board really needs active cooling if you're going to push the FSB. Another eyesore I would like to get rid of is that ugly ass creative ribbon cable.

You've inspired me to make a case!

Greasy May 6, 2009 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biscuitownz (Post 1335879583)
You've inspired me to make a case!

Can't wait to see it!

Edit: I just have a Lian Li G75B. I had to cut the rad hole out of the top, but that was a piece of cake because the AC Ryan grill came with a pattern.