Rage3D Discussion Area

Rage3D Discussion Area (http://www.rage3d.com/board/index.php)
-   General Hardware (http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   -Post pics of your computer- (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33744307)

Vanadium Jun 7, 2004 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by rayzian
Yup, I'm poor. :(
I put the one i have, away.

I felt naked for the first week after i got my Mx700/500. The great thing about that mouse was when gaming, especially when shooting weapons.
Maybe i'll hook it back up one of these days.

Side note: I believe Cosco sells the Mx700 .... $59.00 or was it $49.00.

Trunks0 Jun 7, 2004 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by r3nd3z
[IMG]http://www.home.no/r3nd3z/lan.JPG[IMG]

Me @ lan 5 of june :)

Be carefull with that scroll wheel on the keyboard. I have bought 2 of those of keyboards( EZ-8000 series) and both of them had the scroll wheel break. Easy to fix though just need some super glue :)

r3nd3z Jun 8, 2004 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Trunks0
Be carefull with that scroll wheel on the keyboard. I have bought 2 of those of keyboards( EZ-8000 series) and both of them had the scroll wheel break. Easy to fix though just need some super glue :)
Thanks for the tip. I dont use the scroll much though.. :)

But it's a nice keyboard..

Trunks0 Jun 8, 2004 09:03 PM

Love mine :)

*reserve will post a shot of my rig/computer setup tomorrow or tonight*

Twinke Masta Jun 10, 2004 05:33 PM

my rig is like a pile of turd compared to yours, a real ghetto case and its rusting, no cool mods, no acrylic window, no cool stuff, just a plain ATX black case :(. But to me its only what's inside that matters :)

Gator Jun 11, 2004 12:24 AM

Here are some pics of my new Dual LCD setup! I may change it in the future to have the panels lined up side by side, but for now I like it the way it is. They're both 15" NEC LCD's. My PC is on the right hand side of the first photo, and my Sony Clie is in between the LCD's.

ElMoIsEviL Jun 11, 2004 02:38 AM

Quote:

Here are some pics of my new Dual LCD setup! I may change it in the future to have the panels lined up side by side, but for now I like it the way it is. They're both 15" NEC LCD's. My PC is on the right hand side of the first photo, and my Sony Clie is in between the LCD's.
Dude, you need minimum a Hyperthreading P4 CPU.. and even better an AthlonMP, Dual Xeon or Opteron setup.

Then you'll be able to easilly run UT2K4 on one LCD while playing a divx, xvid or DVD video on the other..:)

Trust me... it's a blast..:)

Gator Jun 11, 2004 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ElMoIsEviL
Dude, you need minimum a Hyperthreading P4 CPU.. and even better an AthlonMP, Dual Xeon or Opteron setup.

Then you'll be able to easilly run UT2K4 on one LCD while playing a divx, xvid or DVD video on the other..:)

Now that's an interesting suggestion, but alas it's beyond my budget. The next time I upgrade it's gotta be of the A64 variety, and even if I wanted dual Opterons (expensive) I'd need to swap all my ram for ECC Registered ram (also expensive). Nah.

The next upgrade will be an Athlon64 3200 or higher, and an Nforce3 250 motherboard :drool:

martinix2 Jun 11, 2004 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ElMoIsEviL

That's a neat idea, just got a new tft monitor and my friend left me his for the summer while he's away. Excellent! :D

Alpha Jun 11, 2004 08:36 PM

UT2k4 runs slower with Hyperthreading on btw :) When you're hosting atleast.

cmar Jun 13, 2004 08:30 PM

Here it is just like in my sig: cheap but at least it works- this was taken prior to putting in the 9800 and the extra stick of ram though.

cmar Jun 13, 2004 08:39 PM

Here it is just like in my sig: cheap but at least it works- this was taken prior to putting in the 9800 and the extra stick of ram though.

cmar Jun 13, 2004 08:42 PM

Really sorry about the double post, damm 56k connection, I didn'y think the the first one had gone through it was so slow. Mods feel free to delete the first one.

cmar

Emilee Jun 14, 2004 02:01 PM

Well.. few updated pics. Got my X800 Pro in, and painted my pump.

flyhigh Jun 15, 2004 11:51 PM

Nice and clean Emilee! Whats with the black padding?

RTFMish Jun 16, 2004 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by flyhigh
Nice and clean Emilee! Whats with the black padding?
Looks cool..

Maybe he wants it to be carpet for his PC home? Dunno, but.. kewl

Alkali Jun 16, 2004 11:39 AM

Sorry about the low res, its my mobile's camera - dont have a digital camera yet :eek:

kakarot Jun 16, 2004 08:11 PM

Emilee, you have the cleanest PC I have seen in my life, no joke! Excellent job done there.

Here's my dump by comparison.

T1Cybernetic Jun 16, 2004 11:26 PM

Looking good people, All i need do is get my hands on a nice cheap cam, Take a few
pics and im away ;) .

Anyone got any good modded LianLI PC70's ? i've got one but no mods at all on it and
i just wondered if there was any good mods for people to show off "give me some ideas" etc ...

Db0y Jun 17, 2004 03:54 AM

T1Cybernetic Jun 17, 2004 04:38 AM

Db0y just where did oyu get that corner unit from for your pc ?
thats exactly what im looking for as mines on a darn table :(

Let me know if you dont mind mate as thats exactly what i need :D ...

Db0y Jun 17, 2004 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by M4D
Db0y just where did oyu get that corner unit from for your pc ?
thats exactly what im looking for as mines on a darn table :(

Let me know if you dont mind mate as thats exactly what i need :D ...

sorry i dont know, my brother bought it long time ago

T1Cybernetic Jun 17, 2004 05:48 AM

No problem, It's exactly what im after though !!
If you get a chance thouhg ask him for me :D

Just perfect the way that's set out for me and my setup, it's got what looks like
just the right amount of space etc and cd's close to hand just what i want .

If anyone knows where i can get my hands on something very similar
to that gimme a shout i've gotta get my hands on one co's this table is
getting a bit worn now ;) ...

corny Jun 17, 2004 10:07 AM

World's most exciting PC :bleh:

Or not...

CoolNitro Jun 20, 2004 01:22 AM

I removed my last post and redid the pics

wires

gts007 Jun 22, 2004 01:25 AM

not mine, but one of the sweetest modded Dell XPS's out there.

Alpha Jun 24, 2004 06:31 PM

These pics are from a couple days ago. Theres now a BaracudaV 160 SATA on the bottom of the hd rack. (It was being RMA'd when I took the pics :eek: )

kytprice Jun 28, 2004 06:50 PM

Re: Post pics of your rig!!!

What do you guyes think of my first attempt? [IMG][/IMG] [IMG][/IMG]

kakarot Jun 28, 2004 06:54 PM

looks very nice. I must say that I hate white drives but they look great with that color case

kytprice Jun 28, 2004 07:16 PM

I painted the case myself its bright red from my chevy s-10