Rage3D Discussion Area

Rage3D Discussion Area (http://www.rage3d.com/board/index.php)
-   General Hardware (http://www.rage3d.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   -Post pics of your computer- (http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33744307)

ATsirogiannis Mar 30, 2004 03:35 PM

How do you post pics? I don't see an option to attach anything.

TheMonkeyBoyz Mar 30, 2004 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ATsirogiannis
How do you post pics? I don't see an option to attach anything.
You host the pics on your server - like the web space you get with most hosting
ISP packages.

Then you type in the address for that image in the edit box.

By default, the Vbulletin software inserts these [ URL ] tags to frame them in.

See under OPTIONS when you edit/reply? It says "Automatically Parse URLs".
Just check that box and you are good to go.

RevolutioniZed Mar 30, 2004 10:35 PM

C'mon ppl, more pics!!

Meteor_of_War Mar 31, 2004 01:00 PM

I'm planning to post mine this weekend.

Just got a couple of round IDE cables that i wanted to stick in there first.

DigitalDemon Apr 1, 2004 12:06 AM

here ya go:

RevolutioniZed Apr 1, 2004 12:08 AM

Holy poop thats A LOT of speakers = 0! You might wanna put them around your room....keyword: Surround = )

DigitalDemon Apr 1, 2004 12:23 AM

lmao, I have nowhere to put them! plus, I have another set of them!

also, look at my really cool DC!

NissanNazi Apr 1, 2004 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DigitalDemon
here ya go:

Got speakers :lol:

TheMonkeyBoyz Apr 1, 2004 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DigitalDemon
lmao, I have nowhere to put them! plus, I have another set of them!

also, look at my really cool DC!

Wow!

I have a new Audio Hero, and you sir, are it. :D

Well done!

RevolutioniZed Apr 2, 2004 05:28 PM

I wonder what would be better.......7 low end speakers with a low end sub, or 4 high end speakers with a high end sub?:confused:

DigitalDemon Apr 2, 2004 11:57 PM

those are a Creative T7700 set and they blast pretty good. If I want to use high end, I just listen to my JBL Tik series floorspeakers, and Audiobahn subs.:)

RevolutioniZed Apr 3, 2004 12:05 AM

If I want to listen to high end I crank up the Integra 7.1 THX reciever and infinity floors = )

Meteor_of_War Apr 3, 2004 12:59 PM

Ok here's my case, just an old Antec with a side panel window and two led light fans.

Here's an inside shot of my mess.

RevolutioniZed Apr 3, 2004 01:28 PM

Looks nice!! Clean er up a bit will ya?!

Meteor_of_War Apr 3, 2004 05:55 PM

Yeah i know, the insides are a bit dusty.

I couldnt be bothered to dust it out yet though, maybe next week.

Remorse Apr 4, 2004 10:09 AM

I so have to get a window on my case :)

citywok Apr 4, 2004 07:26 PM

my dorm has so much dust that dusting my case is pointless, its plugged up again within a week or two anyways. and bahh screw windows. i dont need to rice out my computer case :)

evannn Apr 5, 2004 02:41 PM

dom_k Apr 5, 2004 05:42 PM

OMG! I have those speakers in black. They the aego2's? I just bought the aego5 but currently waiting for stands and stereo jacks for pc connection. What do you think to them? Need to borrow a digital camera and I'll post my finished set up soon!

RevolutioniZed Apr 6, 2004 10:07 PM

I just painted my CD-RW drive and DVD drive to match my case. Looks REALLY good. I also painted the trim around my window(which was black) to gray, so now everything matches! Me lovs spray paint. I'll post pics when I find that USB cord for my camera.

TheMonkeyBoyz Apr 7, 2004 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by HitmanCN47
I just painted my CD-RW drive and DVD drive to match my case. Looks REALLY good. I also painted the trim around my window(which was black) to gray, so now everything matches! Me lovs spray paint. I'll post pics when I find that USB cord for my camera.
Cool! Did you use "RustOleum"? :D

What kind of spray paint - just regular off the shelf stuff at the hardware store?

Do any sanding/prep or just straight-on spray?

Looking forward to the pics.

RevolutioniZed Apr 7, 2004 12:12 PM

I used some spray paint i got from Home Depot. It came out REALLY good, the CD drives came out a little a darker then the case itself, but it still looks better than beige. The window part was a little tricky, I had to take all those pins holding the window in, and the lever part had to come off. The cd drives were pretty easy, I just unclipped them and spray painted the covers. I'll post pics later today = )

TheMonkeyBoyz Apr 7, 2004 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HitmanCN47
I used some spray paint i got from Home Depot. It came out REALLY good, the CD drives came out a little a darker then the case itself, but it still looks better than beige. The window part was a little tricky, I had to take all those pins holding the window in, and the lever part had to come off. The cd drives were pretty easy, I just unclipped them and spray painted the covers. I'll post pics later today = )
Sounds cool! Looking forward to the pics.

Thanks

evannn Apr 8, 2004 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by dom_k
OMG! I have those speakers in black. They the aego2's? I just bought the aego5 but currently waiting for stands and stereo jacks for pc connection. What do you think to them? Need to borrow a digital camera and I'll post my finished set up soon!
yup pretty good. using an audigy 1 for them now. :)

Demonfire Apr 8, 2004 05:37 PM

Looks like Im gonna have to take pics of my rig. (yes, the one with the Rage3d decal)

Darklord215 Apr 8, 2004 10:51 PM

RevolutioniZed Apr 9, 2004 01:06 AM

Looking good! [/comment]

NissanNazi Apr 10, 2004 04:57 AM

Nice looking setup Darklord.

Darklord215 Apr 10, 2004 01:17 PM

Thanks but not really!! Look at the getto flat ribbon ide cables which I have to fold them up to make them neat. Those bunch of black wire loom and the glow in the dark round floppy disk cable between the floppy and the CD drive bay looks like The Borg tanggled up with the Alien. I was thinking of get them tidy up with cable ties or find way to hide them better in the 5 1/2" drive bay area underneathe the CD Rom. My next step is to add UV lighting, UV reactive round cables and spray paint some of the component inside with UV reactive spray paint, plus the Tri LED side window fan gotta go cuz it's the loudest component in the case. Any sugestions about my "case improvment" are gladly welcome :)

Omega53 Apr 11, 2004 02:03 AM