Thread: New Monitor
View Single Post
Old Sep 10, 2020, 03:25 PM   #210
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
It has HDR600, but I haven't tested it out much. I played Assassins Creed Origins as a test, and it does kick HDR on and it looks good..but I've never liked how that game handles HDR. Haven't really thought of another way to test it really, but maybe I'll hook my PS4 Pro up to it just to test further. It's not true HDR either way.

Just note that if you use HDR, when finished you may have to physically turn the screen off then back on to reset SDR colour space, as with my GK and the GL the monitor gets stuck in HDR colour space and you get crushed blacks etc. Not sure if this bug is also present on the GN, just pointing it out.