View Single Post
Old Dec 13, 2020, 08:00 AM   #125
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
There is not much fun in trying to do anything. Everything practically leads to lower results
Yep, this has been the consensus with Ryzen tweaking for over a year now, and mentioned many times by Ryzen users on this forum. But you needed to see for yourself i guess.

It does seem like a pointless side grade for you. But if you enjoy playing with new hardware as a hobby thats cool, and if not i really don't understand why you don't just figure out the results before going through all this by doing your research. I'm sure it'll only be a few months until you do it all again with the Intel RKL launch lol.

My suggestion, rather than always being lured by new hardware and chasing extra 1-5 fps, make your upgrade decisions based on whether or not your current system is still giving you the performance you need. I'm willing to bet your previous system was still more than capable.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote