View Single Post
Old Mar 30, 2021, 01:13 PM   #14
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Well I considered a prebuilt because I just dont feel like doing cable routing, plugging in all the **** and setting up all the fans. A video card install is literally just push in and plug and thats it. That could be worth a couple hundred bucks just because I dont feel like doing it.

I dont know why gamer Joe should have to opt to put his together even if he knows how. Maybe gamer just is just tired of all of that and just wants to play games with minimal effort.

I mean thats why these prebuilt PC stores exist... ease of use and people who dont feel like doing it. Everyone can build their own PC, especially in the days of YT where you can look up literally everything you need to know.

There are quite a few people here who bought pre-mades even though they work in the tech field and take computers apart all day for work.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote