View Single Post
Old Apr 20, 2021, 12:01 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Eisberg
Radeon Arctic Islands

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Default Those smart companies, encouraging to buy their hardware

I just realized something. I bought the keyboard and mouse I have because of the headset I have.

A long while ago, some years ago I needed a new headset. I bought it Best Buy, and the headset I chose was the Steel Series Actis 7.

And then some time later I needed a new mouse. Well, since I already had the Steel Series software installed, I decided to buy the steel series mouse, so I wouldn't need another piece of software to run.

And then I needed a new keyboard, bought yesterday, and I did the same thing, bought a Steel series keyboard. All because I already had the software installed.

Those smart buggers, getting me to buy their other hardware just because already had their software installed.
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote