View Single Post
Old Oct 14, 2014, 09:19 AM   #12
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

This is also why you dont use 3rd party services to such private info. Use the legit apps for said services and thats it.

IMO Every service will get hacked at some point, its just the way it is; Practice safe procedures, enabled 2 tier authentication (pain in the ass at times i know) and change your pw often.

I would love to use my own cloud service, but;

1. Ive been bitten in the ass a few times where i needed something but couldnt access my home for various reasons.
2. Your home is probably easier to hack than profesh services. Granted you are less likely to get hit because you are off of peoples radars, but youll be surprised on how many people are scanning for holes.

Unfortunately there is no perfect solution, other than not using cloud at all, so choose what you think protects you the most and use safe practices.

Also, if youre going to post nudes be smart and dont put your face in the same pic. Just sayn
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote