View Single Post
Old Oct 14, 2014, 10:47 PM   #15
**G.I.BRO**
Berwip crawna-wi pinibon

**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation**G.I.BRO** has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowless View Post
That's why I use enterprise grade everything.
True but there are still unforeseen issues that one cannot control, like neighbours cutting your isp line then needing to wait 24hr for the repair to come out. Power and isp outages for 5+ hrs...etc Sounds odd and highly unlikely, but thats happened to me (plus other issues this yr alone when needing something highly important) so i find that relying on professional cloud services (MS, Google, dropbox, box) are more reliable for me. Knowing that any company is at risk, i keep different things on different services to try to limit the damage if ive been compromised.

Cant stress enough about 2 step auth tho, i also dig how some services tell you what devices (mobile and pc) have accessed your account so you can see if anything funky is going on. Its part of my routine to check that history.
**G.I.BRO** is offline   Reply With Quote