Thread: Shiba Shiba
View Single Post
Old Nov 14, 2021, 07:03 AM   #99
Jankan
Banged

Jankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
Just HODL and you'll likely be fine.

Up 20% one day down 20% the next this **** is so volatile its nuts. But sometimes it bulls and it worth waiting a year or 2 for when that happens.
I think things will work out well in the long run. I put in $700 a couple of years back and now on $13000, I was thinking the other day if I was single I would have been a millionaire now as I would have put in a whole lot more money but rather decided to buy a house lol. But hey, I look at it as free money