Thread: Shiba Shiba
View Single Post
Old Dec 31, 2021, 10:48 AM   #115
Higgy10
Radeon Arctic Islands

Higgy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHiggy10 can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBaron View Post
I'm talking about the bitcoin miner you cheeto , why would tax dollars be used for private power generation .

You're not going to get free electric from the government to mine bitcoins.

If you have a huge bitcoin farm + you own all the free electric you have 100% profit minus the trivial costs etc.
what is the trivial cost for a huge farm in up front capital? millions? 10s of millions? Or just call up the provincial hydro co and say hook me up and let the water flow. Granted it might become profitable in years to do so
Higgy10 is offline   Reply With Quote