Been trying to find a good dungeon crawler game ever since I got my quest 2, haven't found anything I really liked so decided to see if I could make my own, see pics below.
At this point it's just a hobby, not sure if VR is dead or not, but it sure is a blast to work in.
Could use some player feedback at this point, apk file is here = https://www.dropbox.com/s/xz9hlc8vg0..._Vanz.apk?dl=0
Just download file then install on Quest2 using Sidequest and play (should work on Q1, though haven't tried).
Feedback is appreciated, but please be somewhat nice if possible...
note, haven't spent any time optimizing yet so frame rate might drop in areas.
ps. Maybe this should go in game forum, but would appreciate any feedback even from those that don’t play games regularly...
if you want solution to Level 1 (only level so far):
1. Get past the shooting arrows on the ramp area
2. Drop a small barrel on the pressure plate to stop arrows
3. Then roll a ball or another barrel from the top near the gate and knock the barrel off
4. Go through gate and get prism
5. Use prism on pedastal in statue room, walk through wall where light is redirected and blue
6. Get orb, use orb to pass through stairs in darkness area (torches dont work), go through portal