View Single Post
Old Nov 4, 2021, 01:42 AM   #273
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I did a test to see if my PC will support Win 11 however it comes back saying Secure Boot is not enabled. Looking at system information I see secure boot is “not supported”. My motherboard does support Windows 11 and so does my 8700k.

In UEFI BIOS it says secure boot is enabled.

My BIOS was upgraded to the win11 release a few weeks back.

WTF is is the go?

EDIT: I think it is just the way Win10 was installed on this mission it was setup with LEgacy BIOS and the nice way to revert this to UEFI BIOS is to reinstall Win10 but if I just need a clean install with the Win11 media creation USB it will just sort itself out. I think I just need to ignore the msssage I'm seeing with the Win 11 compatibility verification tool.

Last edited by Megaman : Nov 4, 2021 at 03:40 AM.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad