View Single Post
Old May 19, 2021, 02:19 PM   #1006
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjobob View Post
What is the easiest method for getting ahold of a PS5? I have heard you could sign up for notifications from PS direct but I don't see where to do that? I was going to just wait till I came across one at some point but I was just given $600. and told to use it to buy myself a PS5 so I guess I need to be a little more active in trying to get ahold of one.
Easy may not be in the cards. What worked for me happened unexpectedly. I had been logging into Sony direct every day for a week just to browse PS4 games and was placed in a queue. The first couple of times I got nothing, but the 3rd time I was able to cart a PS5 and check out.

Sony's restocks are random, but fairly frequent, so maybe try that a few times a day if you have the time.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote