Thread: New gaming pc
View Single Post
Old Nov 10, 2020, 05:53 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

PC Master Race New gaming pc

It's that time again, and i'm completely outta the loop hardware-wise. I also know that it's not the best time to upgrade right now, but my old rig is getting me more trouble than fun lately, so there's that.

Budget would be somewhere ~ 2.000 €urinos

It should be a "good" pc that will last me a while, not the highest end, of course.

Something like this (just an example)

---

Case: be quiet! - Dark Base 900 silber

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 8x 3.8GHz, 32MB L3-Cache

Mainboard: Gigabyte Aorus Ellite | AMD X570

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB | ASUS TUF Gaming

RAM: 32GB DDR4-3600 Corsair Vengeance LPX | 2x 16GB

PSU: 850W - be quiet! Straight Power 11

Storage: 1TB Samsung 870 QVO + 4TB Seagate IronWolf Pro | 7.200 RPM

Cooling: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | 135mm+120mm PWM

---

With the new RX 6000 cards it would be maybe a good idea to wait and see how they perform and of course how much they'll cost. Same goes for the CPU.

So, any ideas?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote