View Single Post
Old Nov 30, 2015, 10:52 AM   #7
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Ive had zero issue.
For me they are exactly the same as past drivers, same bugs same performance in games

They are meh
i'm sure they are meh on that
Asus GeForce GTX670-DC2-2GD5 2GB

I think I get the bug with my fury x's but they don't get hot enough to matter at 20% fan they top out at 50c on w3

card two did go to 21% fan for a bit but no higher and it was running cooler of the two

and as many times as this has happened with nv why with a driver major overhaul why would you not be monitoring temperatures and or fan speeds with AB or something
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote