View Single Post
Old Jun 2, 2020, 09:26 PM   #23
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by delirium121 View Post
The more you know....

Thanks for the link and the info.
I found out on this forum as well, but I'd only been folding for a week or so.

I've been watching your stats since, expecting to see a huge jump in points. You've barely folded? What gives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbsboyer View Post
Me, firing everything back up with new hardware: "Ha! I'm coming for you...{scrolls up list and sees overall points totals}"

"Uhhh...Never mind..."
When I first passed you I had a real sense that you were going to try to catch up and overtake. We were close for a while, but then you dropped back. I recognize that this was all in my head - but also recognize that it could be real. ()

Had to go to work on site this morning. Left the house at 7:20 and had a crash at 8:04. Didn't get home until 5. My average dropped 80k today.

This one and two others in the last week happened at the "cleaning up" phase of finishing a work unit. Luckily I still get the points for those, and mostly the other WU being worked on recovers. In a strange 'makes sense to me but probably not anyone else' move, I uninstalled the work folder from my SSD and reinstalled onto my platter drive. Crossing my fingers for more stability. This **** is driving me nuts.

ALSO: I hereby give Jima13 an enthusiastic e-High Five for reaching an average 5.5M points per day. I probably don't want to know how you're doing it, but it's carrying the team nicely.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote