View Single Post
Old Dec 1, 2021, 08:44 AM   #1276
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr-Sog View Post
Had to deal with this crap with Nintendo but their CS is horrible.
Really? I only had drift on one JoyCon but the RMA process was pretty painless. Just opened a support ticket on their website, mailed it out and got in back all fixed within 2 weeks.

I do agree though it sucks this drift problem keeps happening. I honestly can't remember analog stick drift being a huge problem years ago. Of course controllers had other issues and occasionally did get stick drift but the drift problem being this widepsread as on the Switch is a new thing I believe. Possibly the tech is getting too complex. Hopefully they work it out by next gen.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote