View Single Post
Old Dec 3, 2021, 01:20 PM   #40
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
Yeah, he had a Hellcat Charger I think. Then sold it and got a new Mustang GT he was making fast.

Calling the Hellcat garbage is a bit silly. It's awesome that Dodge created the Hellcat lineup. Who cares if it couldn't turn well. That wasn't the point of the car. It made no excuses for what it was. My brother hates them too, always saying the argument he makes is that it's fine in a straight line until the first turn comes up. Well, it's a drag car. It's for people who like muscle cars and want to drag race.
Show your brother this
https://youtu.be/W9eLpH513po

I love the Hellcat, but itís part of a niche market that Iím not paying to get into lol.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote