Thread: Pixel 6
View Single Post
Old Dec 11, 2021, 09:31 PM   #45
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyanBlues View Post
Sony Xperia Pro-I would be the best camera on Android, expensive as f though
Sorta... Sony stumbled on 2 of that phones big features. While it has a 1" 20mp sensor. It can only use 12mp of that sensor because of the physical setup. Meaning it's really not a 1" sensor as it can only ever use 1/1.3" of it. Then it's dual aperture. Which sounds great, except it only opens up to F2 and closes to F4. Which is kinda slow compared to most top tier phones being in the sub F2 ranges and allowing in more light.

Luckily the camera software is absolutely awesome. With stuff other phones can't do and just and awesome setup for shooting.

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote