Thread: Oculus Link
View Single Post
Old Oct 14, 2020, 05:09 PM   #40
Vanz_007
Not 100% a dick

Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Vanz_007 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
This is coming from somebody with a facebook account.

As much as I'd like to get into the VR market, the Rift 2 is not an option because of the facebook requirement. I cannot risk paying $400 for something and then have it one day become useless due to a social media account closing or being shut down for any number of arbitrary reasons.

If they ever change it to facebook being not required, then I may try one. Until then (if ever) I'll just wait a few more years for the prices of others to come down.
I think the odds of it happening to you are very low probably less than the odds of being struck by lightening, so for me I'm just jumping in now to enjoy the ride as the probability of this happening (in my opinion) is so low.

just my 2 cents,

V
Vanz_007 is offline   Reply With Quote