View Single Post
Old May 10, 2021, 12:44 PM   #11
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Weird. In the reference picture I looked at of the NEO Mini V2, the GPU shouldn't be in the way.

In that case, mount it to the back is the only option.. lol.

I still think it's worth just buying a new case. An extra $80-100 would do wonders.
It's still an option to do so, but I REALLY like the small size of the case as real estate around my desk is minimal. So short of buying a new desk which I don't want to do right now, this is the best option.

I am aware turning turbo off does reduce the computers performance, but FS2020 with everything at ultra runs silky smooth now even without it, and I can always enable it later when I want to tweak the voltage settings a bit more. Cyberpunk runs like a dream too. I'm running 1440p not 4k, maybe at 4k it would need more power but 1440p is perfect.

I will try the external fan at the rear and likely zip tie it on and see if that solves the issue this weekend. Even if it drops the temps by just 4-5c, that would be enough for what I want. The mobo and cpu are running nice and cool, I just need to work on the vid card with some airflow.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

"A man moaning in a pr0n sounds like a cow with a kidney stone."
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote