View Single Post
Old Nov 2, 2019, 07:30 PM   #233
the_sextein
Radeon Southern Islands

the_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird sings

I just read a German article that stated:

System specs:
I9 9900K
32Gb RAM
2080TI
1Gb SSD

"At 4k FPS could barely maintain 30FPS. Lower the game settings from Ultra to high allowed for 4K 60FPS with ease."

I just thought I would mention this to temper expectations regarding performance. I know a lot of us expect to push the details to full blast and play flawlessly but Rockstar did the same thing with GTA 5's Ultra Grass settings that still prove a challenge in certain spots/weather conditions, even with todays hardware 4 years later. PC Gamer also mentioned that the Rockstar test machine had a 9900K and 2080TI that ran the game flawlessly on high settings. No mention about Ultra settings though.

Personally, I never played the original Red Dead and I have not Played Red Dead 2 either. I think I'm going to give this a shot. I looks very polished and I just finished watching The conclusive Deadwood movie so I'm in the mood for a game setting like this.

Last edited by the_sextein : Nov 2, 2019 at 07:40 PM.
the_sextein is offline   Reply With Quote