View Single Post
Old Nov 10, 2021, 06:11 PM   #365
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Lol, I agree. You should check out Optimus, bill. Made in USA out of Chicago. Best performing blocks on the market right now.. beats the Foundation beats the Heatkiller IV by 2-3c, and their GPU blocks are miles ahead of anyone else on the market. Pricey, but top performance.

www.optimuspc.com
thank
they look good

but acrylic tops on video cards at 3090 prices
and what no AMD cards ?

not since i lost two ati 4870's in cfx due to acrylic tops cracking around their bolts
600 bucks out the window

it's acetal or full copper only for me on blocks

and the full copper Heatkiller IV pro is a deadly weapon if you throw it at someone
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote