Thread: Computer Chair
View Single Post
Old Mar 11, 2021, 08:26 AM   #11
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugly View Post
I haven't tried the ErgoChair, but I did buy their cheaper model, the MyoChair.

If you're interested in the ErgoChair, I'd take a good look at what features you're getting compared to the MyoChair and decide whether it's worth the fairly significant price jump.
Thanks for the info! I'll take a look at that one also.

EDIT: I'm really digging the leg rest option... The Kinn also looks interesting, though I don't see a neck or leg rest option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
Kept buying new chairs, typically cheap crap from staples under 200$, until I hit the pulselabz one that had a harder seat foam. Paid about 400$. Cold infused foam or something it did wonders for my sciatica. Its odd to get used to such a harder seat at first but man this time this one is a keeper.

https://www.pulselabz.com/

I hear the titan chairs are also good.

https://secretlab.co/collections/titan-series
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
I got the Batman Titan chair from secret labs. It’s great.

Gamers nexus did reviews on some gamer chairs and the likes. You could suss that out first.

They were supposed to do a follow up review for the secret labs chairs but not sure that happened.
Thanks, but I have absolutely zero interest in a racing chair as an office/computer chair. I don't know how that fad got started, but it's just crazy. I actually own a car with SFI Race Seats in it, and I know these PC versions are probably more comfortable than that...but I just can't figure out why in the world anyone would actually choose to sit in something like that in an office/PC gaming environment.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard

Last edited by OverclockN' : Mar 11, 2021 at 08:35 AM.
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote