View Single Post
Old Mar 10, 2021, 01:01 PM   #215
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_sextein View Post
So a guy comes into the Intel thread and ignores the fact that you said you don't care about extra cores and proceeds to recommend slower AMD CPU with high core counts for no reason other than brand loyalty or an intentional swipe at me because he dislikes me. Just like your thread where you asked for recommendations he deliberately calls me out and baits me. I of course set him straight without being rude but it gets old. That doesn't set off your troll meter?
No, it does not as the hardware he's recommending is quite good. In no way does that qualify as stupid, it's another choice.

Just because someone disagrees with your choices it does not make them a troll. I told you I saw both sides of the argument but you tend to carry things to extremes EVERY TIME.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote