View Single Post
Old Mar 10, 2021, 09:38 AM   #191
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_sextein View Post
I stated an irrefutable fact about bottlenecks and made a guess that we would see them at 4k once the 3000 series released. We do see them on some titles but I admitted that it wasn't as obvious as I thought it was going to be. It's important to note that our systems are still being used yes? You bought your setup in 2019 and you are already dangling that one little exception in my face like a child? Why don't we wait until the 4080 is released and see how you feel then? I know we argued about many other things as well and I was correct about all of them. I don't talk about things I don't understand and I don't make uneducated purchases. I make educated guesses at times and of course they are not always going to be correct. That doesn't mean that we will remain GPU bound at 4K for all time and CPU performance no longer matters lol.
Woah easy there buttercup, just stating the facts, and I once again stand by them again, not going to make a difference any time soon. I dont remember you being correct about any of them.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote