View Single Post
Old Mar 10, 2021, 10:37 AM   #197
the_sextein
Radeon Southern Islands

the_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird singsthe_sextein knows why the caged bird sings

Yes I already stated that I am hesitant to believe an intel slide but that's beside the point. You are seriously arguing that slower hardware is better because AMD. You made the more cores is better comment last time and you were proven wrong. How many years has AMD had more cores and got it's face smashed in? At some point more cores will be used. They eventually moved on from 4 cores to 8 when the consoles did. I'm sure that will happen again, when the consoles do. There are games that use more than 16 threads right now. In fact Cyberpunk is one of them and the performance increases until you hit 8 cores, after that it slows down. Most games are built around consoles though and are even less likely to utilize the extra power how a PC game like cyberpunk does.

Last edited by the_sextein : Mar 10, 2021 at 10:46 AM.
the_sextein is offline   Reply With Quote