View Single Post
Old Jul 30, 2007, 12:30 PM   #6
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by compunoob View Post
Something I pondered this weekend was life appreciation. As a grown adult (now 43) I look back on my childhood with fascination. I appreciate and am thankful for all that I have but seem melencholey when I think of the way life used to be. I think it sux (maybe its just me) that as adults we lose that zest for life from the constant pushing forward we usually have to do on a daily basis. I think to myself. Today I am going to live life to its fullest without having to have a terminal disease make me appreciate what I have. I most of the time do but wonder why it takes a concious effort to do so. So if you read this please make today the day you make a conscious effort (unless you do so already =P) to live your life to the fullest. Make that effort to forgive or get past a wrong that has been done to you. . Try it and see if it works and report back. I know I must sound gay but just wonder if enough people made the effort how different would each day be, for yourself and everyone else. Make 1 call and tell that someone how much you love them and are thankful they are in your life.
Holy crapstiks

I was thinking the same thing. I'm only 29.. I don't feel old or anything. But I miss the "passion" I used to have. Now its just work , work work... little family time.

In the car, sitting in traffic I was thinking, I must let go of the grudges I have. I have never forgive certain people about some stupid stuff when I was younger (@ school). I decided life it too short to worry about crap like that, walking with grudges in you heart.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote