View Single Post
Old May 17, 2021, 12:26 PM   #21
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Decided to go back and raise the voltage slightly (0.05v) and turn turbo back on for full power. Heat went up a bit, but it's not bad (spiking in the 70's) and I decided to leave the side panel off when using the computer to keep temps manageable for now. Vid card now doesn't spike above 75c in heavy use only on certain games.

Not surprisingly FS2020 and Cyberpunk at ultra run silky smooth in 1440p, but also run the system hot (room A/C helps a ton here). League of legends barely makes the computer warm (runs nice and cool) and so do most other average games.

Surprisingly the game that runs the system hottest is Spellforce 3. Runs hotter playing that game than Cyberpunk . True the game has some great graphics and artwork, but I didn't think it pushed the system that hard, especially considering my old 1070ti ran it just fine.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

Last edited by xCLAVEx : May 17, 2021 at 12:33 PM.
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote