View Single Post
Old Sep 18, 2010, 10:06 AM   #93
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoTic View Post
U already seen whta gtx 480 is made of u even admit ur tri fire got raped while running tessalations isnt that why u bought dx 11cards to play latest games wit eye candy on? Well the main feature of dx 11 is tesselation. ur 5850 tri fire was pumping only 50FPS on unigine even at overclocked and a cpu speed of 4.4 gzh. while mine is pumping 84 fps at stock speed and only 4.2 gzh cpu speed. and the difference is miles away lmao. overclocking ma 480's will send ur cheap 5850 all the way back to stone age technology lmao. 3Dmark vantage is pretty old thats why futuremark is coming out wit dX11 benchmarks anytime soon and that includes hardware tesselation u can see the preview on their website. now that crysis 2 is on the way i start to wonder how 5850 and 5870 can do wit all bells and whistles turned on. one thing i know u gotta start cracking down settings just to hit 30fps on 5870 and 5850. lemme ask u this why buy dx 11cards if not gonna use it for dx 11 featured games? and u know that includes hardware tesselations. wanna see what ur cards really made of wait for crysis 2 or the new futuremark dx 11 Benchmarks. plus 480 is still new so drivers should boost it performance even further as new drivers comes out. well just for fun ill bench vantage. Now can i see ur vantage scores wit phsyx? Oh wait u cant roflmao.
lmao whats your problem? all I asked for is your Vantage score without PhysX to get an accurate comparison against other systems in this thread and you go all ghey .

so without getting all emo on me wheres your Vantage scores with PhysX disabled?

btw my system runs every game on the market fine at 1080p which is all I wanted
Login or Register to remove this ad