View Single Post
Old Sep 20, 2010, 12:36 PM   #105
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoTic View Post
u also fail cuz u just like to talk but cant walk to walk and so does ur triple cheap 5850's which cant run shyt! HAHAHA. well ma mobo should be here tomorow da 21st, i should be able to get 45, to 46k gpu score wit not so bad overclocking that something ur triple 5850s can'T do. u catch my drift M8?
You are an idiot. I just asked for your Vantage score without PhysX...

and no I dont catch your drift, are you trying to say my epeen isnt as big as your epeen? well no doubt you clearly win, I'm not contesting that.. I just asked for some scores you half wit..

seriously admin delete these posts back to the last Vantage scores, this thread has been killed by this newb