View Single Post
Old Apr 15, 2020, 10:58 AM   #35
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
I understand. I love the Crysis series so I will pay for a remaster, assuming visuals warrant it and it's not full price.
I guess if I was a bigger fan of the game, I'd care more. Honestly its not a terrible game, but nothing special. Plenty of better shooters to play. It amounted to just a big tech demo for their game engine. So actually I could see graphics card guys really wanting a remake/remaster.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote