View Single Post
Old Apr 14, 2021, 09:28 PM   #4
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

EVGA KPx is the best paste I've used. Kryonaut dries out too quickly imo and some batches are extremely stupid to spread. I swapped to EVGA KPx and it's by far the best I've put on a CPU (when I had an IHS on it). I intend to eventually do my GPU when I'm bored enough to take it apart.

AS5 is just so old and truly does get outperformed these days. MX-4 is better but again, outperformed and old.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote