View Single Post
Old Feb 28, 2019, 05:28 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
Metro won't allow RTX/DLSS together outside of their supported resolutions. Thats why their comparisons were DLSS only.
Busy atm and will expand later, but they have slides showing 0.8 resolution scale (the 1800p comparisons iirc, can't watch to double-check right now) with RTX on. I didn't listen to the guy talking in the video because I couldn't give a **** less what they have to say, I just wanted to see their slides and the image comparisons. If I'm wrong please correct me.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe

Last edited by Nunz : Feb 28, 2019 at 05:58 PM.
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote