View Single Post
Old Oct 8, 2020, 03:41 PM   #210
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

As someone who runs a 1440p/60Hz monitor these performance numbers are all gravy to me anyways.

I've got all the performance I'll need for a while with a 3700X, and soon to be upgrading my GPU. This is why I don't bother with 4K. Of course its better but I don't want to always be on the bleeding edge trying to get enough performance out of highest end hardware. I'd rather be on a lower tier display with hardware that gives plenty of performance to spare.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote