View Single Post
Old Mar 13, 2021, 09:28 AM   #6
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Nice new machine!

Just curious - I assume you used the 3090 with the i7 7700K. What games out there made it struggle noticeably enough to warrant a whole new system? I'm using a 7700K as well, with a 2080ti and playing at 1440p. So far I have yet to encounter any games that don't run buttery smooth on Ultra settings. I don't keep track of actual fps that much. As long as it "feels" smooth, that's all I care about. I don't think I could tell the difference between 100fps and 120fps TBH.