View Single Post
Old Mar 13, 2021, 02:15 PM   #21
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshpit View Post
We can play that stupid game all day long, it doesn't help anybody but the ego of the one making silly suggestions AFTER a purchase is made and the user is happy with it. Honestly, people.... Show some class. What do you expect me to do, return the PERFECTLY good ram I ordered already and buy what YOU want me to buy? Sorry, doesn't work like that. I bought what -I- wanted to buy and am happy with it.
Mosh I think the confusion stems from the pic you posted, says processing with a ship date of 3/15 so people might have assumed that you still had time to change some components if you wanted to.

Ryzen CPUs love faster memory, hence the suggestions but clearly nothing wrong with what you got. Enjoy.

yoz