View Single Post
Old Mar 13, 2021, 02:24 PM   #22
moshpit
Resident Mac Hater

moshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete strangermoshpit once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Mosh I think the confusion stems from the pic you posted, says processing with a ship date of 3/15 so people might have assumed that you still had time to change some components if you wanted to.

Ryzen CPUs love faster memory, hence the suggestions but clearly nothing wrong with what you got. Enjoy.
I adore you for trying to be reasonable and give them an out, but lets face it... There are no less than -4- mentions in my OP saying I already bought this. I won't give them that room unless they tell me they didn't bother reading at all.

-4- times. That is how many times I either said outright, or directly alluded to this being already purchased.

Edit: Correction, 3 times that are unmistakable, I can see how the 4th mention could be missed...