View Single Post
Old Mar 14, 2021, 12:04 AM   #7
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

If you are not worried about RGB/looks then if I were you I would buy the Arctic 360 (for cheap) and add either Noctua NF-A25s or the thermaltake knock offs. If the tiny fan is noisy I think you can find a way to control its speed or turn it off.

If looks are a concern then Corsair is pretty good value since it comes with Commander (helps if you have other Corsair fans as well). Otherwise, you can try one of the Gigabyte Aorus or ASUS models (TUF or Strix). ASUS TUF models are also pretty decent but will suffer from poor fans. Generally I find Gigabyte and ASUS models more expensive here locally for what they offer. Also their software is shite.

I did look at Lian Li Gallahad and it suffered from same issues of poor fans (so you will be replacing those but end up paying higher for block RGB).

Usually most 360s will run within 2-5 C of each other so it won't change the world if you purchase one over the other.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote