View Single Post
Old Apr 28, 2021, 07:46 AM   #1261
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

They're not going to release a refresh with major changes. It'll be the same useless release that the 3000 "XT" series was; the one where they claimed major clock speed increases and that turned out to be false.

AMD has no reason to releaae Warhol (which is why they canned it), and they don't really need a refresh either. They can easily just focus on AM5 and ride out their current line-up. AMD would be stupid to drop down to 8-core and try to challenge Intel where they are superior. AMD's largest advantage is the core count, they would be making a mistake to throw that away.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote