View Single Post
Old Apr 17, 2021, 11:39 AM   #169
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Yeah I remember people talking about the desert area, now that you mention it.

I did, at one point, test the coal shovel thing, and didn't have any issues. I agree with you though; with PC Gaming and thousands and thousands of different hardware combinations, issues can arise just from compatibility. My issue with what Bill said is that directly blaming one aspect of an entire highly complex graphics engine seems ridiculous.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote