View Single Post
Old May 2, 2021, 07:35 PM   #970
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
First boss down. The various enemies you encounter really do help prepare you for the boss. Only died once to him (20 times prior to getting to him though ). In the 2nd area now. Lots of little mechanics that affect the gameplay (parasites, artifacts, weapon stats, etc.).

Weird game, but I’m digging it so far. The way you can feel the rain hitting your suit through the controller is a nice touch.
It does sound like fun if expectations of sailing right through are kept in check. I'm going to hold out for a bit, then hit you up for tips and spoilers after you beat the game

Word is a save/quit function might be in the works as well.

I had decided to get my annual Dark Souls 1 run in, so when I've had my fill of that I'll grab this.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote